All text, blog posts etc are still subject to copy-edit, proof-reading and corrections in punctuation and spelling. The ultimate objective of this blog is to become a professional site and break even as concerns planned revenue to be invested in hosting on a per yearly basis, although at present and the foreseeable near future, will remain as a live notation thread, tweet panel and reference for my own personal work and progression..
Posted in Uncategorized
Is people per hr. a realistic proposition for mature professionals seeking employment?
Specifically…associates and sponsors; working in partnership with established traders, who already endorse independent online groups / communities in their effort to trade bulk amounts of stock.
Their efforts to become professional traders, could be made more accessible if their efforts are combined and administrated bringing them under the umbrella of sites such as these; offering affiliate offers on training, work experience and bursaries.
- train, learn, work and contrib.
A storage area network (SAN) is a dedicated network that provides access to consolidated, block level data storage. SANs are primarily used to make storage devices, such as disk arrays, tape libraries, and optical jukeboxes, accessible to servers so that the devices appear like locally attached devices to the operating system. A SAN typically has its own network of storage devices that are generally not accessible through the local area network by other devices. The cost and complexity of SANs dropped in the early 2000s to levels allowing wider adoption across both enterprise and small to medium sized business environments.
Mystery; sudden enthusiasm for Blue-Ray, HDD and Live-TV
Exchange points and Average per-bit delivery cost…
- Invest in shares, funds, cash or bonds
- Make regular investments in shares for £1.50
- Pay only £2 to buy and sell UK and International shares (all International shares are totally commission free on 7 November) until 2014 (terms apply**).
- From January 2014, pay just £20 per quarter and get two commission-free trades per quarter. Any subsequent trades are just £10, or £5 with our frequent trader rate. We don’t charge extra to trade International shares, making us one of the most competitive services available
- Competitive Foreign exchange rates
- No extra charge to trade by phone
- Add an ISA for free
- Application Protocol Interfaces
- Content Aggregation
- Content Delivery
- CVS on Apache
- Data Communications
- Data Management
- Development: Mobile Convergence
- Environmental Design Considerations
- High Rate Wireless Communications
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Ethics
- Java Technologies
- Marketing and Communications
- Mass Storage
- Multi-Threaded Code
- Near Field Communications
- Office Open XML Formats
- Optical Storage
- Project Management
- Runtime Modelling
- SandBox Environments
- Social Networking
- Solid State Technologies
- Spread Betting
- Technical Issues
- Trading Platforms
- Volume and File structure
- Web Centric Development
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Editorial
- Web-Centric Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Devices