- tangent to a circle is said to be perpendicular to the radius at a point*
- cyclic quadrilaterals’ opposite angles add up to 180 degrees
- angle between the tangent and chord is equal to the angle subtended in alternate segments
- bisect interior opposite angles, after they have been made equal. Determining tangent and chord.
- determining who opposite interior angles represent and their connectives*
*perpendicular’s as half the opposite angles in a cyclic quadrilateral, bisecting occupants of space on the interior – reference scatter plots and line of regression plus ability of women’s heptathlon competitors..