A rhetorical tautology can also be defined as a series of statements that form an argument, whereby the statements are constructed in such a way that the truth of the proposition is guaranteed or that, by defining a dissimilar or synonymous term in terms of another self-referentially, the truth of the proposition cannot be disputed. Consequently, the statement conveys no useful information regardless of its length or complexity making it unfalsifiable.
Because I spend every waking hour…?
Broadcast, application of data communications in remote regions, ethics, statutes and theories of implementing a top-down solution for educational programmes in remote regions.
Reference incentive schemes, and established work of the United Nations in war torn / developing nations.
Co-option, ethics of information sharing and retrieval – re-attribution of the net, changes in how information is being delivered – frameworks how they have been restructured since the abolition of ARPANET, control and practicalities of information sharing.
Co-option, in the first, second, third states plus initiatives to keep reign on digital rights of the author..
SEO segmentation, according to arbitration – reference earlier post, dated:Replay to free market and private monopolies with public funds, titled ‘Exchange-traded funds’
Review of opportunities for educational sponsorship by industry / commerce;
- Revised view point on Information ethics
- DOI / patents and communication / organisation and distribution of ideas
- Duality, structured and dynamic data for media markets/
- Legislation on digital plagiarism..
Convergence and its role in SEO arbitration, fiscal interests communicated through live forums (pull media). Pathways for discussion, trade business and industry, plus its re – representation using open agnostics – laws surrounding open source distribution
Reference to earlier posts:
- #24.06.10: BlogSpot6, methodologies for the design of soft systems for generations x, y & z
- #01.06.10: BlogSpot6, Cloud Computing & its components..
- #26.05.10: BlogSpot6, Review of Protocols…
Future objectives, topics of interest / relevance;
- DOI, patent and copyright
- Consumers marketplace, monopolies & unfair competition
- Taxation, Inflation, domains and trade routes
- Networks, telecommunication routes
- Dedicated links extranets spanning PAN’s & WAN’s
- International, national and Near field radio broadcast(DAB)
- Push subscriber(synchronous) and pull on demand(asynchronous) technologies
- Licensing & press links, advertising, informatics and validity of content